Bright Summer Dresses by Ersel

It was the most unpredictable my creation. Upon request of StarDust I made ​​quickly and immediately sent without thinking about the design. Finally, hands reached it. And I present to you this set of two bright dresses now.  I hope you'll like it



Gender: Female
Age: Young Adult/Adult
Category: Everyday/Formal
Format: Sims3pack



The first dress is original Kira Plastinina's from Spring-Summer 2013 collection. And this wonderful hairstyle was made by my friend Sintiklia. Visit her blog, she is very talented =)

The second dress is original Issa's from Spring 2013 collection. 



4 comments:

  1. Спасибо за то что использовала мою причу, она Титании очень идет. И платья очень яркие, летние!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, солнышко) Она мне очень понравилась и действительно идёт Титании =)

      Delete